What you need to make your own cheesy dog biscuits
- 125g (41oz) cottage cheese
- 75g (2 1/2oz) grated parmesan cheese
- 300g (11oz) all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 100g (3 1/2 oz) finely chopped hazelnuts
This makes 40 cheese biscuits
How to make cheesy dog biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 200c (400F)
- Line a baking sheet with baking parchment.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop the dough and place it onto the baking sheet, making lots of little shapes. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool before treating your dog.
Things to remember
These biscuits will keep for about four weeks in an airtight container.
Please give them in small quantities, and reduce your pet’s calorie intake accordingly.