You will need:
- A pair of scissors
- Some brown postage paper
- A fresh picked willow branch
- 1 toilet roll
- Some dried herbs/forage
What to do:
1. Cut a piece of the brown paper, roughly A4 size. To add a bit of festivity, use some craft scissors to create a nice edging effect.
2. Place a toilet roll along the middle edge of the paper, and roll it up until some of the paper is completely wrapped around it.
3. Twist one end tight to the toilet roll. Whilst the other end is open, fill the toilet roll with hay such as Burgess Marigold and Dandelion herbage, and some dried herbs or forage.
4. Twist the other end and use some thin strips of the willow to tie the ends.
5. Present to your fibrevore small pet, who will enjoy opening this to get to their tasty treats!