You will need:
- Rat mix, guinea pig or rabbit mix
- 1 piece of A4 paper
- 1 cardboard tube
Rat mix recipe:
Combine rat nuggets, mealworms, sugar free cereal, rat muesli, selection of rat-friendly vegetables such as carrot slices, broccoli, mini corn on the cobs.
Guinea pig & rabbit mix recipe:
Combine hay and fresh forage such as rose, heather, sage, thyme and blackberry.
What to do:
- Take a cardboard tube, and add the handful of rat mix into it on one end. Be careful to cup your hand over one end to ensure the mix doesn’t fall out the other side!
- Place your cardboard tube on a piece of paper, and roll it up.
- Twist the ends to ensure the rat mix stays inside.
- It’ll now look like a cracker. All done, and ready for your rats to enjoy!