The animals at Wood Green are given the best care and attention – but many feel much happier in a loving home. Fostering is a great way to give pets some extra love and respite while they’re waiting for their forever home.
The care and attention you can offer a foster pet will be so important to them. You will get the satisfaction of spending loving time with a pet, without the long-term commitments.
We’re always looking for foster placements for our dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs and other small animals. The reasons these pets need fostering are usually stress related, though we sometimes also foster pets for medical reasons. We also look for midwife foster carers for pregnant cats and dogs.
• Care for your foster pet’s needs while they are with you
• Send us photos, videos and updates on how your foster pet is doing, so you can help us to find them a new home.
Although every type of pet needs slightly different things, they’re all looking for someone with space in their home and their heart to make a difference to their lives.
• You’ll be helping pets in need to find new homes
• We provide all the food, equipment and veterinary costs
• You’ll have a pet in your life without the full time commitment
• You’ll gain practical skills and experience
• We’ll provide you with any training you might need
• You’ll get regular one to one support